LEXUS OF LINCOLN CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE
DEAR TEAM MEMBERS, GUESTS AND COMMUNITY MEMBERS:
The health and safety of our team and our guests has always been our top priority. During this unprecedented situation of the COVID-19 outbreak, we will continue prioritizing your health and well-being at our dealership.
We want to report to you that we have enhanced the way we serve our guests.
Effective Monday, March 16, our store is focused on delivering Car Buying On Your Terms. Here’s what that means:
- At-home Test Drives: We will deliver the vehicle of your choice to your door—fully sanitized and ready for a test drive. You’re able to keep the car for up to 24 hours, and we’ll also appraise your trade-in vehicle on the spot.
- Simplified Process: Our team is standing by to help provide Instant Answers any way you’d prefer—over the phone, via email, text or instant chat.
- Hassle-free Delivery: Our guests can take advantage of the vehicle being delivered to you, along with the final paperwork.
- Service Pick-up & Return: We recognize now is not the time to have a service waiting area full of guests. As a result, we will pick-up and return any vehicle for service to any of our locations. Please contact your preferred service location for details. The vehicle will be fully sanitized at both pickup and delivery as a precaution against any spread of COVID-19.
We are actively monitoring the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and our local leaders for precautionary measures. In response to the most recent information, our stores have:
- Instituted new deep cleaning and safety protocols for all stores and employees and will continue to enhance and evolve these measures as directed by the CDC guidelines and local government policies.
- Implemented a “hands-free” policy for staff & guests, as well as limiting any outside visits from vendors to our stores beyond guests and employees
- Posted relevant signage throughout the stores which provides information about COVID-19, and critical ways to avoid being exposed to it.
- Increased the number of hand sanitizer stations throughout the stores, and relentlessly encouraging members of our team to wash their hands throughout the day.
- Instructed all employees who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 to self-monitor from home, and if necessary, visit a doctor.
In closing, we recognize this is a trying time for all of us. Our company has the great privilege of serving our community and we plan to continue doing so—through good times and bad. We will remain singularly focused on the health and well-being of our team, guests and community, and will steward our team through this tumultuous time so that we can remain an integral part of the communities we serve.
President, Lexus of Lincoln